MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 (17.5)
Picto ple x multi t2 297x210cm v01 en logo Tyre
In your transport business, your low-platform trailers are invaluable: they carry heavy loads, they carry large volumes, and the safety of your goods is paramount. Whether pulling a mega volume trailer, a car transporter, a tank transporter or wide load (Heavy Duty), you cannot be late for delivery.
For regional use, where operating conditions are sometimes difficult, being immobilised by a tyre problem is highly disruptive. You need to be able to rely on the robustness of your tyres.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
picto euro savings adjusted
MAKE THE MOST FROM YOUR ROUTES
The 17.5-inch MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 range of tyres for low-platform trailers will help you reduce your operating costs:
The load index (LI), the amount each tyre can carry, has been maximised. This equates to 600 kg more per dual axle or a higher load index. For a tri-axle, this is therefore an extra 1.8 tonnes transported safely. Maximised load carrying capacity: up to +3 Load Index (LI) (1)
Logo picto robustness small Tyre
ENJOY MORE ROBUST TYRES
These tyres are so durable thanks to all their embedded technologies. Whether they relate to the casing or the tread pattern, these technologies are designed to carry more, withstand more and last longer. Resistance to damage is maximised to provide improved mileage during their first life, and retreadability is optimised for their second life.
Optimised mileage performance: up to +5% more kilometres (2) High resistance to damage: up to + 10% (3)
Logo picto ecolo small Tyre
MORE EFFICIENT USE OF RESOURCES
Thanks to the embedded technologies, the robustness of the tread band and casing are optimised to give tyres multiple lives and preserve the planet’s resources:
- Regrooving generates savings in terms of materials and fuel.
- The retreadability of these tyres gives them a second life.
- These tyres are manufactured according to ISO 14001 environmental standards
Watch the most tough tests that we carry on our low platform trailer tyres to guarantee reliability and endurance:
MICHELIN - X MULTI T2 - Michelin Tyre Test - EN
MICHELIN DURABILITY WITH BETTER ROLLING RESISTANCE
A new generation of more robust steel cables make up the casing, ensuring it is lighter and thereby providing more endurance and less rolling resistance.
picto image powercoil technology 1 tyre
Picto Regenion technologie Tyre
MICHELIN GRIP, MILE AFTER MILE
Self-regenerating tread blocks, supported by our mould 3D metal printing techniques, providing grip throughout the tyre’s lifetime. New grooves emerge over the tyre’s life for enhanced mobility.
MICHELIN DURABILITY AS THE MILES TICK BY
A continuous steel wire – which can be as long as 400 metres– wrapped around the circumference of the tyre to provide it with greater stability throughout its lifetime. The tyre’s enhanced durability at a higher load index or in harsher usage conditions means you can drive with complete confidence.
picto infinicoil technology 1 tyre
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Fleet Management Solutions for Transport and Logistics companies.
Truck: Advanced cost control and productivity solution, designed to run cost effective and efficient job planning and master your fleet management.
Trailer: Management solution with great depth of analysis for advanced cost control, safety and optimisation of trailers utilisation.
All dimensions (8)
|Product||MICHELIN X MULTI T2 (17.5"-19.5") - 205/65R17.5|
|Overall Diameter||716 mm|
|Overall width||207.8 mm|
|Approved rims||6.75x17.5, 6.00x17.5|
|Min dual spacing||235 mm|
|Max speed (km/h)||100|
|Max load per tyre single||4000 kg|
|Max load per tyre dual||7600 kg|
|Theoretical regrooving depth||3|
|Regrooving width||6 - 7|
(1) Increase in load index:
+3 for the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 205/65 R 17.5 (132/130J PS 133/133F) tyre compared with the MICHELIN X® MAXITRAILER™ 205/65 R 17.5 (129/127J PS 130/130F) tyre;
+1 for the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 215/75 R 17.5 (136/134J) tyre compared with the MICHELIN XTE2+ 215/75 R17.5 (135/133J) tyre;
+2 in PS for the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 235/75 R 17.5 (143/141J PS -) tyre compared with the MICHELIN XTE2+ 235/75 R 17.5 (143/141J PS 145/145F) tyre;
no change for the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 245/70 R 17.5 (143/141J PS 146/146F) tyre compared with the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T 245/70 R17.5 (143/141J PS 146/146F) tyre.
(2) Mileage improved by 5% for the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 245/70 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T 245/70 R 17.5 tyre. Same mileage for the MICHELIN X®MULTI™ T2 205/65 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN X® MAXITRAILER™ 205/65 R 17.5 tyre, the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 215/75 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN XTE2+ 215/75 R 17.5 tyre, and the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 235/75 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN XTE2+ 235/75 R 17.5 tyre. Internal tests (2018).
(3) Robustness of the tread band improved by 10% for the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 205/65 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN X® MAXITRAILER™ 205/65 R 17.5 tyre, the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 215/75 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN XTE2+ 215/75 R 17.5 tyre, the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 235/75 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN XTE2+ 235/75 R 17.5 tyre, and the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 245/70 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T 245/70 R 17.5 tyre. Internal performance assessment, 2019.