- Intended Audience and Use
- Use Of Site Content
- Links To Third-Party Websites
- Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations of Remedies
- Consumer Reviews
- Our Commitment to Privacy
- Governing Law
Intended Audience and Use
Michelin AIM FZCO. ("Michelin") provides this Site for the lawful use of its customers, employees, and members of the general public who are over the age of 13. Michelin makes no representation that the materials and products contained or displayed on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access the Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Use Of Site Content
This Site contains Michelin’s trademarks and copyrighted materials, including tradenames, logos, photographs, documents and software. You are only authorized to use this material for personal, non-commercial purposes, including downloading and printing of materials, so long as this copyright permission notice is included in all such printed copies. No rights or licenses to the material or any portion thereof are granted, explicitly or impliedly, and you may not modify the material in any way without the prior written permission of Michelin. We enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. If you intend to use any of the materials on this Site for other than private, non-commercial purposes, you must first obtain written permission from Michelin. Please consult our Copyright and Trademark statement for more information.
Links To Third-Party Websites
This Site may provide links to third-party websites or resources. These links are provided solely as a convenience for you. Michelin has no control over these third-party websites and resources and makes no endorsement or representation about these websites, or the accuracy of the information and materials, advertising, products, services, or the results that you may obtain by using them. If you decide to access such third-party websites, you acknowledge that you do so entirely at your own risk.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations of Remedies
We endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date information on this Site. However, the entire Site is provided to you on an "AS IS" basis, and any use of this Site is entirely at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to this Site or its operation. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In no event, including but not limited to its own negligence, shall Michelin be liable for any damages, including consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this Site. The information provided on this Site is of a general nature. Tyre usage recommendations may be affected by factors such as geographic locale, vehicle age and condition, and personal driving habits. Please consult your authorized tyre dealer or representative before making any purchasing decisions.
If you submit a comment you must abide by the following guidelines:
- Your comment must not contain any statement that you know to be false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your comments must not violate any law.
- It is absolutely forbidden to distribute Michelin content in the website and/or any media (i) with a religious, political or philosophical agenda; (ii) that is slanderous, insulting, obscene, pornographic, pedo-pornographic, offensive or violent; or (iii) that encourages discrimination, racial violence, xenophobia, sexism, homophobia, negation of crimes against humanity and similar attitudes.
- You must not be compensated or granted any consideration by Michelin, any affiliate of Michelin, or any third party, for submitting a comment.
- Your comment must not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights (legal or moral) of any third party.
Although Michelin does not have an obligation to police, monitor, or evaluate submitted comments, it reserves the right to remove any comment from its website that violates these guidelines.
By posting a comment, you grant Michelin an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid worldwide license to use, reproduce, or publish, in whole or in part, your comment in any manner and for any purpose that Michelin deems appropriate, including re-posting and sharing your comments with third parties.
Our Commitment to Privacy
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Michelin Company, their marketing agencies, subsidiaries, and/or any/all contributors to this site.