High load capacity in the field and high speed index on roads
- Excellent productivity
- Supports higher yields
- Driver Comfort
MICHELIN floatxbib | Témoignage Edouard Leveau | FR/EN
Feedback from the field
Edouard Leveau, manager of SARL VALMAT (28), shares his experience of MICHELIN FLOATXBIB tyres, which offer a new solution for spreading work.
MICHELIN FLOATXBIB provides optimal performance levels with a higher in-field load capacity and the best speed rating on the market. The new casing and construction showcases the benefits of MICHELIN UltraFlex technology.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
• Even presure distribution across the contact patch.
• Resistance to stubble damage and wear.
• New construction and new casing showcasing the advantages of MICHELIN UltraFlex technology: low pressure, high load index and high speed rating.
• The first IF CFO index E tyre for flotation use (CFO makes it possible to increase load by 55% at a maximum speed of 15 km/h (9mph)).
SUPPORTS HIGH YIELDS
• Rounded shoulders enable vegetation protection.
• Double-thickness, reinforced shoulder lugs improve contact patch.
• MICHELIN UltraFlex technology to improve your future harvests.
COMFORT AND SPEED
• A central reinforced area with a special lug design (patented).
• A specific innovative rubber compound that reduces heat build-up, and therefore increases speed and load capacity.
• The highest speed rating on the market.
Edito floatxbib at work Tyre
pneu MICHELIN FLOATXBIB
All dimensions (5)
|Product||MICHELIN FLOATXBIB - 1000/50R25|
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
|Section width||1025 mm|
|Rolling circumference (mm)||4841|
|Filling volume 75% (lts)||892.5|
|Tread depth||40 mm|
International Article Code